- The Games and Amusements Board (GAB) regulates and supervises professional sports and allied activities to combat and prevent the existence and proliferation of illegal bookie joints and other forms of organized illegal gambling connected with all play-for-pay sports and amusement games.
- To develop promising and world class professional athletes fit for all aspect of competition
- To establish a solid foundation of professional sports mechanisms that will determine the basic protection of today’s and future sports professionals
- Enrichment of the Philippine professional sports in all aspects through competent regulation and supervision.
- Character building and enhancement of self-discipline to be inculcated among sports professional for the love of their family and country.
Key Result Areas
- Transparency, accountability and open governance
- Advance and maintain orderly, honest and fair conduct of sports and games
- Fair and safe professional sports and games developed